Covid-19 Policy for OSP Bhurban 2021
22nd Annual Islamabad Congress of Ophthalmology
Delegate Registration includes the following :
- Entry into congress premises (Academic Halls / Exhibition Area)
- Congress bag and material
- 1 x Lunch card for Saturday 26th June 2021
- 1 x Banquet Dinner card for Saturday 26th June 2021
Accompanying Person(s) Registration includes the following: Rs 4000 per person (Compulsory for check-in at PC Bhurban)
- 1 x Lunch coupon for Saturday 26th June 2021
- 1 x Banquet Dinner Coupon for Saturday 26th June 2021
- Check-in into PC Bhurban (if booked on delegate name) shall be allowed on following conditions: (To be shown at check-in counter)
- Valid Delegate registration
- Valid Accompanying person(s) registration
- Valid Covid 19 Vaccine certificate of all persons checking in
Striving for a safer Academic Congregation
* Your complete support is requested in following all Covid Safety Protocols
* There shall be no onsite registration
* No Lunch / Dinner coupons shall be available for purchase (only registered delegate and pre-registered accompanying person shall be allowed to enter lunch / dinner venue
* Unregistered persons shall not be allowed to enter the congress premises (Academic halls and Exhibition Area) neither will be allowed to check-in at PC Bhurban.
Scientific Session Protocols
The following rules / instructions will be in vogue for scientific sessions
- Entry into congress premises (Academic Halls / Exhibition Area) will only be allowed for registered delegates
- Scientific hall capacity will be limited (according to NCOC guidelines) and entry will be on first come basis.
- Moving the chairs to less than designated distance will not be allowed.
- All sessions will be live telecast and interactive online. All are advised to bring their laptops to participate virtually as hall seating will be limited.
- Strict compliance to COVID 19 protocols will be implemented at all times
- Wearing of mask is mandatory for all delegates at all times.
- Social distancing shall be practiced as per guidelines.
- Delegates are advised not to attend if they have any symptoms of Covid 19
Instructions for Speakers
- All speakers are requested to follow timelines
- Presentations must be uploaded at Preview Room (Kashmir Hall) prior to the sessions. Using own laptop for presentation will not be allowed
- Instructions for moderators
- Ensure timely start of session and presentation timelines
- Ensure compliance to Covid 19 Safety Protocols inside the scientific hall
- Moderator has the authority to remove any delegate from scientific hall who is not wearing mask / not maintaining social distancing.
* Striving for a safer academic congregation
* Management reserves the right to cancel the registration of any person who does not comply with the Covid-19 Safety Protocols.