Instructions for Speakers
Instructions for Abstract / IC Submission
- Last date for submission of abstracts is 30th Dec 2018. All selected speakers will be intimated by 15th Feb 2018.
- Every speaker would have 7 min presentation. Kindly restrict yourself within the allotted time. Refrain from theoretical knowledge and present your data/work experience only.
- All speakers must disclose any financial interest related to their presentation.
- No speaker shall be allowed to use their own computers in the hall for presentation. All speakers must ensure transfer of their presentations at the preview room before their session.
- Format of E-posters will be sent to presenters selected for that purpose.
- Presenters selected for postgraduate session will have 5 min presentation each. Marking criteria will be disseminated to all selected speakers.
- Scientific Committee OSP Federal shall be the final authority to accept / modify all selected papers / posters / IC / Subspecialty sessions.
*Acceptance of submitted paper/IC does not guarantee travel expenses, free accommodation or free registration. All Speakers must arrange their own accommodation at Bhurban and registration.
Instructions for Panel Discussions
- To tackle the controversies in modern day ophthalmology, panel discussions in all sub-specialties will be held.
- The panel will be pre-assigned the topics / questions to be covered. These shall be disseminated to all registered delegates so that they can participate / share their views and experiences.
- Questions for panel discussion shall be formulated by the moderator of the session and shared with all panel members.
- In case of consensus, the conclusions of the topics under discussion shall be published in the form of a booklet for future guidance.
- Active participation of the audience shall be encouraged.
- Panel members can use multimedia to show their data / pictures / videos during discussion
Sample of E Poster Submission
Click on the link to download
To upload your presentations, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org